MS Construction and Engineering Management (MSCM)
Today’s construction professionals face a highly competitive global engineering and construction environment that requires a fundamental understanding of management, technology, and finance, as well as business and legal principles. We provide the opportunity to further develop these skills and prepare you to be a leader in the construction industry.
In Superior University MS in Construction Management program, you will learn about management and how to apply innovative organizational, technological, planning, and financial tools to construction projects and programs, and the importance of effective communication with all construction industry players.
Why MS Construction Management from Superior?
To stay abreast the technological era, MS Construction Management is the best choice of students. This degree equips them with knowledge to develop and run a whole organization by fulfilling the technological requirements. The Students of MS Construction Management at Superior University are supported by the following facilities:
- Collaboration with Building Research Institute Lahore and Professional Institute for Research and Training
- Hands on training on emerging technologies
- Personality development events
- Study professional path
- Opportunity to be construction engineer
- Labs available to help students develop their own ideas
- Students Indigenous & research focused study material
- High level research opportunities for students for their further academic pursuits
B.Sc / B.E / B.Arch. / B.Tech (Hons) Civil or equivalent qualification
Total Credit Hours: