Prevention of workplace accidents and injuries is the aim of an effective occupational health and safety (OH&S) program. Having a safe work environment where prevention is the key to an organization’s success is important to all workplace parties — employers, workers including supervisors and managers, and OH&S committees. When all workplace parties work co-operatively to incorporate safe work practices and procedures into their daily work activities, the savings in human and financial costs are immeasurable.
- Safety Foundations& Hazards
- Types of Hazards
- OH&S Systems & Safety Laws
- Policy for Health & Safety
- Function of Safety Practitioner
- Employer & Employees Roles & Responsibilities
- Risk Assessment & Control
- Investigation, Reporting, Monitoring & Safety Audit
- People & Equipment Related Hazards
- Construction Sector Hazard
Nebosh Certified Professional of Project Management Institute (PMI) USA along with strong professional background.
Who Should Join
Anyone who wants to pass PMP exam, Project Management Professionals, Project Managers, All Engineers, All Technologists, Busniess Development Managers
PIRT Certificate will be awarded after successful completion of course.